Best Rate Guarantee
Book direct and enjoy the best rate on every reservation. If you find a better price within 24 hours of making a booking, we’ll match it and give you an additional 10% off. Or if you haven’t booked with us yet, and find a lower rate elsewhere, we will match that rate.
HOW TO CLAIM
Find a lower rate
Find a lower rate than ours on another eligible website or mobile app.
Record the rate
Record full details of the lower rate by taking a screenshot or photo.
Submit claim form
Submit claim within 24 hours of making booking; or 72 hours before your stay (without existing booking).
Await our response
We will review and respond within one working day of receiving your claim.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any rates booked through official Minor Hotels reservation channels (Anantara, Avani, Naladhu or Niyama brands only) can be compared with competing rates booked or found on third-party websites and/or apps. If the third-party rate is lower, you may be eligible to avail of our Best Rate Guarantee. For details of rates that do not qualify for our Best Rate Guarantee, please see our Terms & Conditions below.
Yes, you should provide a screenshot of your reservation or rate, and a screenshot of the competing rate on the third-party website or app.
The claim will be reviewed within one working day.
Third-party websites are websites not owned by Minor Hotels. These include well-known hotel booking websites such as booking.com and agoda.com.
Yes, rates found on third-party websites in the following languages can be claimed against:
English, Thai, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Hebrew, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, French and Vietnamese.
A claim can be made by comparing any major currency that is provided on the hotel page. However, the final rate will be calculated as per the hotel's currency based on the conversion rate of the day.
All verified claim rates are final, according to the details provided on the submission form. Any changes will be treated as a new booking and will be based on the dynamic pricing of the day.
No, the difference will be kept for you as hotel credit to spend on dining, spa, etc. If you have already paid a deposit or in entirety for your stay, and wish to change anyway, the amount already paid will treated as credit towards your new stay.
DISCOVERY Dollars (D$) can be used when paying in person at the hotel, but will not apply to any deposit required prior to arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the unlikely event that a lower rate at a Minor Hotels property (Anantara, Avani, Naladhu or Niyama brands only) is made available on a non-Minor Hotels website or mobile application (the “Competing Rate”), we will honour that Competing Rate and provide an additional 10% off the Competing Rate per room per night, on receipt of a claim that satisfies these Best Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions (the “BRG Terms”).
The Best Rate Guarantee applies to the following Minor Hotels brands’ hotels and resorts: Anantara, Avani, Naladhu and Niyama, unless otherwise specified.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to NH, NH Collection, nhow, Tivoli, Oaks, Elewana or Anantara Vacation Club hotels or properties. In addition, the Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Mainland China and South Korea.
- For a claim to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must be submitted through the claim form available on this website. We will aim to independently validate all claims within one business day.
- A claim form may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or relates to a third-party website or mobile application that is in an unsupported language.
- Only one claim may be submitted in connection with or without any confirmed reservation. The name on the claim form must match the lead guest name on the reservation.
- With a booking: A claim form must be submitted within 24 hours of completing a room booking on a Minor Hotels website or app. In addition, the claim must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel or resort.
- Without a booking: Claims must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel or resort.
The Best Rate Guarantee will apply if the following conditions are met on both the Minor Hotels brand's website or app, and the third-party website or mobile application:
- A currently available published room rate is available, with:
- The same hotel, same arrival date, same length of stay, same number of guests, same number of rooms, and same room type (category, size, bedding, view).
- The same inclusions (tax, VAT, service charge, food and beverage items, other inclusive items).
- The same booking conditions (minimum length of stay, minimum advance booking, advance purchase, deposit, change and cancellation policies or other conditions).
- Child, pet, and extra bed policy will be applied to hotel standard.
- A minimum price difference of USD 1.
- If the Best Rate Guarantee claim relates to a reservation consisting of several nights’ accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, on the website/mobile application where the comparison rate is found.
The Best Rate Guarantee does NOT apply in the following cases:
- Rates offered by direct mail or email solicitations, rates requiring a credit card in order to view the competing rate, or the use of discount codes or coupons to book such competing rates, or otherwise not intended for the general public.
- Rates offered for stays at Anantara Vacation Club resorts or properties; or properties in Australia, New Zealand, Mainland China and South Korea.
- Rates offered by opaque providers (e.g., Expedia Package, Priceline or other secret deals) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made.
- Rates offered on on-request websites and mobile applications that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations, including, without limitation, any websites or mobile applications that require five minutes or more to validate a reservation.
- Rates offered on websites that do not provide the option to make a reservation directly (e.g. metasearch engines like Tripadvisor, Trivago, etc.).
- Rates for packages or bundles.
- Individual rate plans not offered to the general public.
- Rates which are published due to technical or system errors.
- Rate variations due to currency exchange fluctuations.
- Rates offered on websites and mobile applications that offer bank cheques, installments or travel vouchers (e.g. Megatix) as a payment method.
- Websites or mobile applications requiring either online or offline membership (except Minor Hotels’ official membership programmes – Anantara DISCOVERY or Avani DISCOVERY) or requiring a password or log-in details to consult a hotel’s rates and room availability.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Minor Hotels-owned website, mobile application or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue, or a circumstance beyond Minor Hotels’ reasonable control.
- Minor Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g. a call centre or a non-Minor Hotels booking channel).
- If a Best Rate Guarantee claim is validated, Minor Hotels will adjust the rate on the confirmed reservation to the lowest available rate that Minor Hotels is able to verify. This may be different than the rate that was indicated on the applicable claim form.
- A Best Rate Guarantee claim may be invalidated if: (1) the name on the claim form does not match the lead guest’s name on the reservation; or (2) any changes are made to the reservation after the reservation is made.
- Minor Hotels may deny claims where the hotel or resort will no longer be operating under Anantara, Avani, Naladhu or Niyama on the date of the stay.
- Any disputes arising out of, or related to, the Best Rate Guarantee or these Best Rate Guarantee terms, will be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
- Void where prohibited by law: Minor Hotels reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee or these Best Rate Guarantee terms at any time with its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Minor Hotels may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person’s ability to submit a claim under, or otherwise benefit from, the Best Rate Guarantee, if, in its sole discretion, Minor Hotels determines that such person has: (1) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (2) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (3) submitted multiple invalid Best Rate Guarantee claims; (4) failed to stay at the applicable Anantara, Avani, Naladhu or Niyama hotel after receiving approved Best Rate Guarantee claims; or (5) breached any of these Best Rate Guarantee terms.
PRIVACY STATEMENT ON BEST RATE GUARANTEE
|Data Controller||A. MINOR HOTEL GROUP LIMITED
Address: 88 The Parq Building, 12th Fl. Ratchadaphisek Road, Klongtoey Subdistrict, Klongtoey District, Bangkok Metropolis 10110, Thailand.
|Purpose||1. To manage claims or requests made by the user including contacting you to resolve the claim or request.
2. To verify the information provided by the user.
|Lawful Basis for processing||1. Consent.
2. Legitimate interest.
|RECIPIENTS||Entities of Minor Hotels related to the request or claim. All these entities can be found on our full Privacy Statement.|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection to the processing and portability of the data.|
|ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION||Access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection to the processing and portability of the data.
To learn more about our data protection practices please refer to the full Privacy Statement: https://www.anantara.com/en/privacy-statement
Your data will be processed outside of your country or region.
|As a global hospitality company, we will transfer your personal information across multiple jurisdictions in order to perform our customer service obligations to you, such as the creation and management of reservations in our properties, in response to a contractual relationship between you and us, such as a hotel booking or service inquiries. By continuing, you agree to this data transfer. Minor Hotel Management (Shanghai) Limited will process and transfer your data in accordance with the Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this data transfer, we cannot perform our customer service obligations and complete the reservation.|