STAY LONGER SPECIAL
Stay longer at Niyama and book your perfect Maldives vacation package.
Retreat to Niyama, a top Maldives resort on water and stay in spacious stunning overwater and beachside pavilions with private pools, a fridge stocked with gourmet treats at your finger tips. Extend your stay to access our exclusive Maldives vacation packages with delicious meals included.
Come out of your shell at Drift Spa where indulgent and innovative treatments tempt you day and night. Enhance your stay with additional ways to dine in surreal ways; a floating restaurant Edge, an outdoor Tribal grill, and the world's first underwater music club, Subsix.
- Stay three nights or more and receive up to 15% savings on accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Children dine with our compliments
Niyama Private Islands Maldives
- 134 villas and pavilions – from 1 to 3 Bedrooms
- The Crescent – a private playground of 5 pool villas
- Only 45 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport
- 10 unique dining experiences
- Explorers Kids Club for young VIPs
- Drift Spa by Niyama
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The daily dinner is not applicable from 24 December to 08 January
- All rates quoted are per night including promotions, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Certain menu items and special events are not included in the meal plans and will be mentioned chargeable as per supplement price
- The daily dinner and the book direct benefits of spa treatments, Movie Under the Stars and bespoke picnic baskets are subject to blackout period.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made.