The crown jewel of Maldives family resorts.
Huddled together offshore, a quintet of extraordinary villas forms a secluded overwater playground. Close to the action but far from the bustle, up to 14 adults and eight children can experience a holiday fantasyland amidst azure skies, turquoise sea. Here, the island comes alive for you. Grills sizzle at your private barbeque and movie under the stars. Boduberu drums beat.
Enjoy the expanse. A Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Pavilion, beats at The Crescent’s heart, flanked by two One Bedroom Water Pool Pavilions and two Deluxe Water Pool Villas, all five with private pools. Two dedicated private butlers and a housekeeper to keep your island oasis running smoothly.Reach us on WhatsApp
- 1045 sqm / 11,244 sqft
- Maximum 14 adults & 8 children
- 5 King Beds and Twin Beds
- 1 Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Pavilion
- 2 One Bedroom Water Pool Pavilions
- 2 Deluxe Water Pool Villas
- Direct ocean access
- Thakuru Service (Niyama Host)
- Movie under the stars with picnic basket
- Personalised Bicycles for Adults and Kids
- Two dedicated housekeepers
- Breakfast in the restaurant or in-villa
- Champagne Bottle & Fresh Coconut on check-in
- Sunken living area and dining room
- Niyama Signature Room Setup on Arrival
- Cocktail Bar
- Popcorn Machine and Popcorn
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- Selection of Table Games & Books
- Deli-In brimming with drinks and treats in a full-sized refrigerator
- Thakuru’s pantry with extra fridge, ice-maker, microwave and wine refrigerator
- Open-air bathroom with indoor and outdoor rain showers
- Molton Brown Luxury Bathroom Amenities
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Niyama Private Islands Maldives resort is located in the South Western Atoll of Dhaalu a 45-minute seaplane journey south of Malé or a 35 -minute domestic flight to Dhaalu Atoll followed by a seven-minute speedboat transfer to the resort.
Seaplane journeys to Niyama Private Islands Maldives are available during daylight hours only. Guests arriving at Velana International Airport on international flights after 3.15 pm will be brought to the resort by domestic transfer. However, it is advisable to inform the resort in advance of your flight details and arrival time to ensure a hassle-free experience. You can contact the resort's reservation team to make the necessary arrangements.
Niyama Private Islands is the only Maldives surf resort to have it’s own private wave. We are surrounded by the uncrowded, world-class waves of the Indian Ocean. Expect perfect sessions throughout the year with more favourable wind directions from October to May and the biggest swells from April to October
At PLAY: Frolic in the treetops. Rush into the infinite horizon. Kick things up a notch in villas set on white sands and tailored to adventurous honeymooners, active couples, and style-savvy families. At CHILL: Revel in a peaceful moment within the cocoon of Drift Spa. Explore culinary heaven offshore. Soothe your soul to the slow rhythms in over-water villas. Lounge against the flowing ocean scape in an underwater playground.
Yes, Niyama Private Islands' award-winning kids' club, Explorers, is perhaps one of the biggest of its kind in all the Indian Ocean and makes your Maldives family holiday perfect. It offers a wide range of activities for children from 1 – 12 years old, and is open from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm daily.