The crown jewel of Maldives family resorts.
Huddled together offshore, a quintet of extraordinary villas forms a secluded overwater playground. Close to the action but far from the bustle, up to 14 adults and eight children can experience a holiday fantasyland amidst azure skies, turquoise sea. Here, the island comes alive for you. Grills sizzle at your private barbeque and movie under the stars. Boduberu drums beat.
Enjoy the expanse. A Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Pavilion, beats at The Crescent’s heart, flanked by two One Bedroom Water Pool Pavilions and two Deluxe Water Pool Villas, all five with private pools. Two dedicated private butlers and a housekeeper to keep your island oasis running smoothly.Reach us on WhatsApp
- 1045 sqm
- Maximum 14 adults & 8 children
- 5 King Beds and Twin Beds
- 1 Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Pavilion
- 2 One Bedroom Water Pool Pavilions
- 2 Deluxe Water Pool Villas
- Direct ocean access
- Thakuru Service (Niyama Host)
- Movie under the stars with picnic basket
- Personalised Bicycles for Adults and Kids
- Two dedicated housekeepers
- Breakfast in the restaurant or in-villa
- Champagne Bottle & Fresh Coconut on check-in
- Sunken living area and dining room
- Niyama Signature Room Setup on Arrival
- Cocktail Bar
- Popcorn Machine and Popcorn
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- Selection of Table Games & Books
- Deli-In brimming with drinks and treats in a full-sized refrigerator
- Thakuru’s pantry with extra fridge, ice-maker, microwave and wine refrigerator
- Open-air bathroom with indoor and outdoor rain showers
- Molton Brown Luxury Bathroom Amenities
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Niyama Private Islands Maldives is a 40-minute seaplane journey south of Malé or a 30-minute domestic flight to Dhaalu Atoll followed by a seven-minute speedboat transfer to the resort.
Seaplane journeys to Niyama Private Islands Maldives are available during daylight hours only. Guests arriving at Velana International Airport on international flights after 3.15 pm will be brought to the resort by domestic transfer.
Niyama Private Islands has a vast range of activities for all ages. We recommend heading out to sea to encounter dolphins or diving beneath the surface to swim with the turtles. You can also surf to your heart's content – we are the Maldives' only luxury resort with surfable waves that break directly onto the island. Or enjoy a romantic sunset cruise as the little ones enjoy nature activities at Explorers Kids' Club.
Niyama Private Islands is surrounded by the uncrowded, world-class waves of the Indian Ocean. Expect perfect sessions throughout the year with more favourable wind directions from October to May and the biggest swells from April to October.
Chill Island is perfect for couples with relaxing activities and spa treatments, and a mix of beach and overwater villas. Play has beach rooms only and is more family-oriented with exciting treetop restaurants, a swimming pool and the kids’ club.
Yes, Niyama Private Islands' award-winning kids' club, Explorers, is perhaps one of the biggest of its kind in all of the Indian Ocean. It offers a wide range of activities for children from 1 – 12 years old, and is open from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm daily.
Yes, at the moment we are offering a semi-buffet varieties for both breakfast & dinner as well as a A la carte selections at Epicure and Blu, which will be served by our team for the safety of our Guest and team members.
No quarantine is required when visiting the Maldives.
Yes, our resort doctor and nurse are on call 24 hours a day. Consultations and examinations are free for all guests with the exception of situations requiring further medical attention or referral, including and not limited to, laboratory testing and transfer to a government medical facility.