Rise Beverage Supplement
Enjoy unlimited selected house beverages for your entire stay from a selection of sparkling red, white and rose wines, spirits, beers, and non-alcoholic drinks.
Shine Beverage Supplement
Enjoy unlimited premium beverages specially selected for the discerning house guests from a selection of sparkling red, white and rose wines, house spirits, beers, and non-alcoholic drinks.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives
- 134 villas and pavilions – from 1 to 3 Bedrooms
- The Crescent – a private playground of 5 pool villas
- Only 45 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport
- 10 unique dining experiences
- Explorers Kids Club for young VIPs
- Drift Spa by Niyama
- Avail a 10% off the Hangover Vitamin Therapy.
- Price quoted is per person per night and exclusive of 10% service charge and 12% GST. Package must cover all guests per reservation.
- The “Rise & Shine Beverage package” is applicable daily from 11 am to 11 pm in all bars and restaurants except: In-room Dining, Destination Dining, Mini Bar, Edge & Subsix.
- Serving hours correspond to outlet operating hours.
- The “Rise & Shine Beverage Package” inclusions may only be consumed within the immediate area of the outlet the beverage was served from, and drinks must not be removed from the outlet.
- The “Rise & Shine Beverage package” can be added on top of your meal plan for drinks only served by glass and limited to one drink per guest at a time and not by bottle.
- This offer is not applicable during Wine Dinners, Guest Chef's program, Weddings or any other special events.
- Any other beverages which are not included in the package and consumed extra will be charged directly to the guest accordingly.
- Drinks included in “Rise & Shine Beverage Package” are subject to changes.
- The “Rise & Shine Beverage package” can only be consumed by the purchased guest and can not be shared.
- The management reserves the right to stop serving alcohol to any intoxication behaviour.
- The “Rise & Shine Beverage” is valid until year round with an exception of 24th Christmas Dinner and 31st December New Year’s Eve Party.