ADVANCE PURCHASE OFFER
Maldives hotel promotions that are perfect for your need
Trendsetters are once again ahead of the curve. Those who know what they want and can book in advance enjoy up to 25% saving on stays of one night or more. Niyama Maldives offers a range of family friendly activities coupled with the white sand beaches and crystal clear waters ensuring guests can indulge in as little or as much as they want.
The advance rates include daily breakfast, dinner and offer greater savings, providing you with more opportunity to explore the spa, design and cuisine of the property. Experience the naturally modern elements of the destination with dinner under the stars, a tailored massage in Niyama Spa, family activities in the games simulator room or a day by the pool with a good book.
- Up to 25% savings on accommodation when booking 7 days in advance
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Children dine with our compliments
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- All rates quoted are per night including promotions, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- The daily dinner is not applicable for stays between 24 December and 08 January.
- Certain menu items and special events are not included in the meal plans and will be mentioned chargeable as per supplement price
- Spa treatment is redeemable on arrival date for minimum of five-night stays and for two persons per room.
- The daily dinner and the book direct benefits of spa treatments, Movie Under the Stars and bespoke picnic baskets are subject to blackout period.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made.