6-Night Maldives Sri Lanka Special
Combine two tropical islands for the ultimate Indian Ocean escape. Get away on a two-destination trip with generous 30% savings. Treat yourself to Maldivian luxury in a villa on soft sands or floating over a turquoise lagoon. Explore Sri Lanka from a lush coastal retreat. Indulgent extras make each destination uniquely memorable. Spend your resort credit on a range of inspirational experiences – from spa pampering and Ayurvedic treatments to a gourmet indulgence.Promotion includes:
- 3 nights or more at Niyama
- 30% off a Studio or Suite
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner for two persons
- USD 100 resort spa credit per studio/suite per stay
- 3 nights or more at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort or Anantara Kalutara Resort
- 30% off at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort in a room or villa OR
- 30% off at Anantara Kalutara Resort in a room, suite or villa
- Daily buffet breakfast for two persons
- USD 150 resort spa and dining credit per room/suite/villa per stay
- One High Tea and Foot Ritual experience upon arrival for two persons
Valid for stays until 19 December 2017
- Stay in the Maldives is subject to 10% service charge, 12% applicable government tax and USD 6 green tax per person per night.
- Stay in Sri Lanka is subject to 29.08% service charge and government tax.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- A total of six nights is required, comprising of three nights at Niyama and three nights at a choice of two Anantara resorts in Sri Lanka. Your stay may begin at either destination.
- Additional nights are charged at the Best Flexible Rate.
- This package does not include the airfare between Maldives and Sri Lanka.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘EMAIL US'.
STAY ON THE
Sign up for the Niyama newsletter to get all the latest offers and intimate details.